- thank the nominator
- share 5 things about your ideal future
- tag 5 bloggers so that they can share their goals
- link back to the creator of this tag, so she can read about it too
I would love to thank Jenni for tagging me to do this challenge. Thank you so much. You are so awesome as is your blog, so if you don’t follow her go check out her blog.
Next are the 5 things I would love for my future.
1. I would love to be able to go to an amazing college. Where I can learn to become a better writer as well as a better photographer. So that I can become a journalist or something to that sorts.
2. I would love to be able to live in Europe for a few years after college. To get out of the states and spend some time abroad. It is my biggest dream to be able to go somewhere away from the small city I live in.
3. I want to fall madly in love (don’t laugh). I would love to meet the right guy that respects me and takes care of me and that treats me nice. Trust me I will find one of these dreamy guys outside of books even if I have to search my entire life.
4. I want to have a great job so that I can take care of my family, and yes I want a family. I want children and you may think that that is a choice to make. I should not make at my age but I really want kids. Even if they are a huge responsibility.
5. I want to be able to get lots of followers on this blog so please if you know anyone who likes my type of blog Tell me or them.
I tag you to do the future challenge
Thank you dreamsandmoviescreens for starting this challenge.
Enjoy and please do this challenge if tagged.